The Oregon State Bar’s Agricultural Law Section thanks all participants and attendees of the 2017 Agricultural Law Round Up CLE at the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum in the Dalles, Oregon! The Round Up was a success and we look forward to next year’s CLE!
For those who were unable to attend the CLE or would like a second look at presentation slides from the CLE, please see links below for access to CLE materials.
- Direct Farm Sales: Land use and liability issues associated with agri-tourism and direct marketing by Jim Johnson with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- Agritourism in Oregon by Michael Gelardi.
- Trends and Updates in Agricultural Law by Harrison Pittman of The National Agricultural Law Center.
- 2017 Legislative Review by Katie Fast, Oregonians for Food & Shelter, and Mary Anne Nash, Oregon Farm Bureau.
- Food Safety: What Do Clients Need to Know in 2017? by Jovana Kovacevic, Kari Larson, and Stephanie Page.
- Oregon Right to Farm Update by Mary Anne Nash, Public Policy Counsel of the Oregon Farm Bureau Federation.
- ARTICLE 73 – Home Occupation to Host Weddings & Related Events
- Hood River County Zoning Ordinance – Article 3
- FDA FSMA Compliance Timeline
Question? Contact Jeff Misley at firstname.lastname@example.org.